|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Wednesday, January 16, 2008,4:27 PM
Today in sch, keep helping ppl polish their boots lor. At first only help Daphne polish hers. Den she still wanna polish until it relly shines a lot during recess so I stay bac wif her lor. Haowei den ask mie help him too den later jia jun saw us polishing, say his boots dun shine so I oso help him lor. Den after sch, wait 4 jie yi in class tt time, saw bryan polishing his boots so help him polish den later jian sheng oso volunteer to help garrick polish his boots bt cannot shine so bcum I help garrick polish too. So conclusion is: I became a shoe polisher today.haha,lol.Although can't stand da kiwi smell on my hand bt at least help many ppl le, maybe help them so dey wun do pumpings lor.One mus try to do lots of gd deeds de.haha.After tt, went home wif jie yi and jian sheng.We went Jurong de popular jus to buy sum stationaries,haha.Den later at popular dere met pei qin and sylvia.We den tak mrt bac home together.Today relly very sianz, nth to do de. Anyway I gtg to do homework le so bye. :)
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |