|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Friday, February 1, 2008,8:38 PM
Today, firstly, I wanna to gif my fullest apology to Jian Sheng, Daphne, Jieyi, Bryan,Garrick and Fengyu. Relly sorrie for not helping out to decorate the class today. Actually, I didn't done much, all da deco are done by u all. Relly relly sorry, hope u all wun be angry n will forgive mie. If not I will feel very very bad de, guilty mah. If u all wanna scold mie den scold bah, I am a slacker, super slack.I promise I will surely put in more for da next class event, hope u all will forgive mie can?Anyway, today quite happy, cos np master parade today. In auditorium, cool rite? I gt promoted to Lance Corporal leh!!! At least I gt a gd b'dae present from np.haha,lols. Anyway, quite disappointed with sumone bt dun wanna tell hu. only can say tt its from our class,210 de. jus wan to kp it a secret...hehe,lols. gtg revise geo n lit le, for geo, I surely mus get gd results tis year. Its a MUST!!!haha, so byes =]
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |