Many many unhappy tings had happened...
All these shd come to an end le bah?
I just get to understand lots of tings after all these happened
Actually love can be so complicated...
Rumours? People just like to rumour bout hu and hu...hu and hu
But if the person hu gt rumoured din let the others get to noe sth, will anyone even start spreading?
I am really tired of ppl coming me to tell me tt person lyk hu, tt person sae wat...or even tease bout me n tt person
So what if u all tell me lots of tings bout tt person or try to explain fer his actions?
Regarding to sunday...I rly dunno wat the heck happen dere so
STOP including me into wat happened that day...
STOP telling me that person lyk hu
STOP rumouring bout me n him
I HAD NOTHING GOT TO DO WITH HIM!
Stop blaming me fer everything!
Carn I bond with my own squadmates?
Does me bonding with them got to do with others making comments bout u lyk flirt or so ever?
And u blamed me fer making them tink tt u r even more flirt jus cos I bond with them during recess?
I DIN WENT ON SUNDAY SO I DUNNO WAT HAPPEN AND OSO NT INTERESTED TO NOE
WHAT PPL SAE BOUT U IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!
ITS NOT AS IF LYK I AM THE ONE HU KP TELLING OTHERS BAD TINGS BOUT U RITE?
YOU ARE THE ONE CONTRADICTING YRSELF
HU U LYK IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
HU U CHOOSE OSO NOT MY BUSINESS
STOP DRAGGING ME INTO EVERYTHING AND MAKE PPL TINK THAT I AM ALWAYS THE THIRD PARTY
AFTER ALL U ARE ONLY CARING BOUT WHAT OTHERS TINK ABOUT YOU ISN'T IT?
U ARE JUST AFRAID HOW YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS WILL SEE U AS
IF U REALLY LYK SUMONE, U WUN EVEN CARE BOUT WHAT OTHERS SAE
LASTLY, ALL THE RUMOURS ARE STARTED OFF BY YOU...IF U DIN LET PPL TAKE AWAY YR FONE OR U TELL THEM ANYTING...PPL OSO WUN GO SPREAD..SO STOP BLAMING PPL SAYING WHAT THEY ARE SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS
YOU DUN CARE BOUT HW I FEEL SO WHY SHOULD I CARE BOUT YOU?
WHEN TINGS HAPPEN, U WILL JUST SOUND LYK I AM ALWAYS THE ONE GIVING YOU TROUBLES
EVEN I SAE I NT GOING FER PARADE DUE TO SUM REASONS U OSO SCARE TT TEACHER WILL COME FIND U AND SCOLD U OR WAT SO EVER
COS U SAID U R AFRAID THAT I DIN GO WILL GET U INTO TROUBLE!
I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THESE!
IF U SO SCARE THAT I WILL GET U INTO TROUBLE
THEN BY CUTTING ALL RELATIONS WITH YOU WILL SOLVE YR WORRIES RITE?
LYK TT U SATISFIED?