First day of school after the september holidays. Was quite a slacky day. Going to mug fer EOY later. Haiish my small little cute brain is going to be squeeze with lots of notes!!! hope it wun burst...lols tts kinda of gross...Btw, today I tio shock by Kelly n clique in the toilet. I was in 1 of the cubicle when suddenly..a "bomb" fly in..Boom!!! hehe :D shall nt elaborate more if nt shumin will kill me de..
Btw, I was tagged by mengyeow to do this 100 ques quiz...o_o
Frankly speaking, its so damn super waste of time!!! 100 questions leh...lols
100 qns quiz:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those tt are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag back the person.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.
Ppl tagged:
Daphne, Yaxue, Evelyn, Kelly, Shumin, Gwen, Jieyi and Pei Qin
01. What have you been doing recently?
Slacking all the way during the september holidays and end up chionging all the holiday hwk last min?
02. Do you ever turn you cell phone off?
Ah duh...I am a gd gurl okie? I save electricity. With more battery left, lesser electricity will be used to charge the fone...lols
03. What happened at 10.00am today?
Its recess time!!! but I nvr go eat..o_o
04. When did you last cry?
Idk? tio stm from daphne :P
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
erm...yupp?
06. What do you want in your life right now?
Super Duper great results fer EOY!!! :D
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Wat do u tink? Hint: I am nt stupid...
08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Hmm..u come my hse to c it fer yrself lor...lols
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Why should I tell u? anyway its none of yr business wat...
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Thats my privacy...I deserve the right to kp quiet o.o
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Nope
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
I dun borrowed anything to wear from ppl...Hygience is important k?
13. What was the last movie you caught?
hmm...lyk I sae I tio stm from daphne...heehee
14. What are you proud of?
"Geraldine" - My sweet name!!!
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
"I dunno how go jurong library"
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
<我只想要>
17.Do you have any nicknames?
geral? jelly bean? purple heart? alot I tink?lols
18. What does your last received text message say?
Np msg: wed fall in 2pm for the museum trip in school u.bring along pen and paper.Thurs parade fall in 3pm in pt kit np tee and bring along cssp materials for mr chew's ppt...
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
I 4gt to look at the clock b4 sleeping...o.o
20. Are you currently happy?
No feelings?
21. Who gives you best advice?
My 210 clique and np clique
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Whats tt?
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Nobody called me?
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Oral examination...
25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Sumone in Singapore?
26. Do you wear toe socks?
Nope
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Hanguang cos he pranked call me in class today
28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Use sum common sense lah...if my heart broken b4 den do u tink I will still be alive doing this quiz? lols
29. What annoys you most in a person?
Why should I care? Its tt person's matter nt my prob wat...
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No comments?
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Of cos nt...I am a gd gurl...
32. What is the colour of your room?
Cool purple (:
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
No, killing is a crime u noe?
34. Do you believe in the saying of :"talk is cheap?"
No, cos my words are expensive...
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
U asking da obvious..lyk u sae "in your bed" which means is me, myself and I lah...its my bed leh..lols
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Daddy!!!
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I dun kiss anyone except fer sumbody I rly luv
38. Do you have a life?
Wat do u tink? I am nt a ghost...
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt die?
Why should I waste my precious time tinking of tt?
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
huh?wat profile song? I dun tink I have?
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
After i woke up, I 4gt wat I had dreamt...so u shd ask tis question when I am asleep
42. Last time you smiled?
There is no last time...cos I am always smiling :D
43. Have you changed this year?
Maybe?
44. What are you listening right now?
Nothing?
45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
yes
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Use yr common sense
47. Is there a quote you live by?
Be happy n smile :)
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Why should I in tis case?
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Is recorder counted as one?
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Went fer paul ling's maths remedial
51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
I am printing my done hwk...
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Should I be happy when I am single?
53. What song best describe your love life?
No idea?
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Hu is the person?
55. Who always make you laugh?
There will always be sumone in this world hu can make me laugh..I supposed?
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Duh..I am from Nan Hua High
57. favourite website(s)?
gurl-is-happy.blogspot.com- My beloved bloggie
58. What's your middle name?
Go figure it out yrself bah
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to school lah..lols..school holidays r over..my dear
60. What do you think you are like?
Happy go lucky?
61. Who will you choose to die with?
Nobody?I am a nice person..I wun wan anyone to die with me..
62. Where have you been today?
School
63. What game do you play often?
Games are not my cup of tea
64. Who are you missing right now?
No one?
65. If you have to choose between friend n loves, who will you choose?
Friends..bcos friends r always dere fer u when u nid them but lovers may nt be
66. What are you doing right now?
I am answering ques 66
67. Which primary school are you from?
CCKPS!!! :P
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
I dun like 3 colours...instead I love all colours (:
69. What emotion you like to show?
of cos the smiley one..I wan to make everyone happy (:
70. What is your life to you?
Simple?
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Tell my bestest fren
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Jieyi
73. Who do you admire most?
My idol lor
74. Which month are you born in?
Feb...mus rmb my present hor
75. How are you feeling right now?
neutral?
76. What is the time now?
7.10pm
77. what kind of person do u think the one who tagged u is?
a nice person?
78.What colour did you use to dye hair?
School dun allow students to dye hair
79. Why are you doing this test?
got taggged to do this. What else?
80. What do you do when you're moody?
Eat n eat n eat lor? I am nt afraid of being fat
81. At which age you wish to get married?
erm..depends.
82. Who is more important to you? Girlfriend or friends?
Whats the difference between girlfriend n frens to me?
83. If today is the last day of your life, what will YOU DO?
spend the dae with the person I love...
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself...
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Thats scientific proven
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I dun have a dream yet
87. What is your goal for this year?
get super high grades for EOY and get promoted in np promo test
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yupp
89. What feeling do you love most?
Happy
90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Ask me fer wat?
91.What feeling you hate the most?
Being emo
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of cos...frens are the most wonderful tings in tis world
93. Do you believe in God?
Nope
94. Who cares for you most?
The people hu care bout me lor
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Make everyday in my life a fruitful one
96. What will you bring when you fight?
君子动口不动手
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
I dun ever regret anyting I do
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
I will tell u when tt dae comes
99. What if your stead two-timed you?
I dun have one currently?
100.HOW DO U FEEL NOW?
Good? I finally finished this quiz!!!