If you get more than 30 I
strongly recommend some counseling!
If you get more than 20 you’re
paranoid.
If you get 11-20 then you are normal.
If you get 10 or less you’re
fearless.
People who don’t have any are full of
crap!
I Fear…
[ ] The dark
[x] Staying alone forever
[ ] Being a parent
[ ] Giving birth
[ ] Being myself in front of others
[ ] Open spaces
[x] Closed spaces
[ ] Heights
[x] Black cats
[x] Big hairy arses
Total so far: 4
[ ] Birds
[ ] Fish
[x] Spiders
[ ] Flowers or other plants
[ ] Being touched
[ ] Fire
[ ] Deep water
[ ] Lakes
[ ] Silk
[ ] The ocean
Total so far: 5
[ ] Failure
[ ] Success
[x] Thunder/lightning
[x] FROGS / TOADS
[ ] Father
[ ] Mother
[x] Mice/Rats
[x] Jumping from high places
[ ] Snow
[ ] Rain
Total so far: 9
[ ] Wind
[x] Cross hanging bridges
[x] Death
[ ] Heaven(god)
[x] Being robbed
[ ] Falling
[ ] Clowns
[ ] Dolls
[ ] Large crowds of people
[ ] Men
[ ] Women
Total so far: 12
[ ] Having great responsibilities
[ ] Doctors, including Dentists
[x] Tornadoes
[x] Hurricanes
[x] Incurable diseases
[x] Venomous Snakes
[x] Sharks
[ ] Friday the 13th
[x] Ghosts
[ ] Poverty
Total so far: 18
[ ] Halloween
[ ] School
[ ] Trains
[ ] Odd numbers
[ ] Even numbers
[x] Being alone
[x] Becoming blind
[x] Becoming deaf
[ ] Growing up
[x] Monsters under my bed
Total so far: 22
[ ] Creepy noises in the night
[x] Bee stings
[ ] Not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[ ] Needles
[ ] My Own personality
[x] Dinosaurs if they were alive
[ ] The welcome mat
[ ] High speeds
[ ] Throwing up
[x] Falling in love
My Total: 25
lols I guess correctly..more than 20...smart me...haha...I fear so many tings...bt I m nt timid..
sorta contradicting? o.o {nvm gt people protect can liao...haha :D}
It seems lyk I am posting alot todae..haha :D
Umm...the long essay very nice rite? u read it n u will noe I am nt lying...though it requires u to spare lyk 5 to 10 minutes to read...but I think it is worth it de... :P
Okie let me recount bout todae...
First thing in the morning woke up and I nose bleed...
I was lyk tio shock..its lyk so out of a sudden...
Then in the afternoon..I nose bleed again...
Then the rest of 2dae was doing maths, more maths, and many more maths...
Maths paper 2moro so gd luck everyone (:
Hmm...nth else to sae liao...
so shall end my post here...
Byes (:
P.s rmb to take good care of yrself... (: