|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Tuesday, September 30, 2008,4:12 PM
Today was another slacky dae AGAIN....It seems lyk days before EOY tis year is so damn super slack...Teachers are gone to dunno whr n dey dun come into our class when dey r supposed to..o.OMusic lesson was lyk o.OMs Yeo scolded us fer "being excited and made some unacceptable noises" when seeing One Fly and Yellow walking together...lolsThen the first ting she did was to attack da councillors...She asked our class councillors to tak down their tie n badge jus cos dey din ask us to quieten down...its nt their fault lo...wan scold oso scold us mah...210's motto: "One for All, All for 210"...this is when this motto comes in...(:Dun tink I wanna to further elaborate wat happened...anyway I tink tings r better leThen History, Mdm Yip came in to tell us about our History EOY MCQ de marksThree Cheers fer 210 sia...210's average OWNED!!!!Mdm Yip sae our class got the HIGHEST average!!!! YEY!!!I gt 14/15...quite satisfied le cos I thot I would score lower than tt... :PAll cos of tt Stupid ASEAN year question...I din study tt so of cos dunno lah... :PPlayed Truth of Dare with Dor, Yaxue, Evelyn, Nichol, Apple, Kaijia and KrystalWas made to do a dare...n it was the same old target again...with some hand actions tt had to be done...lols...[Sorrie Bryan,get u involve again bt also thanks lot fer helping me (:]Then During Geo, 蔡老师 came in to relief...then he was giving out some survey form tingy so I thot is everyone nid to do de so go ask from him...Then u noe wat?After I finish doing the survey, Daphne told me its volunteery de...so dun have to do if teacher nvr gif...Argh!!!Simple-minded me got cheated by 蔡老师 o.OBtw the leadership camp tingy only nid to pay $20 instead of $88...{P.s so u have no more reason not to go le rite? since its $20 now :P}Summore nid to stay back fer camp briefing on Fri after geo paper...sianx...kk, shall end my post here...byes...cya (:signing off....happy gurl :D
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |