|
|
date/time Saturday, February 2, 2008,9:18 PM
Today's my birthday. Thank you everyone for yr "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" greetings. I relly appreciated them. Relly happy today. Get many birthday greetings today. Actually thot nobody will remember my b'dae de lor cos gt so many oncoming tests,everyone busy studying. But surprisingly, so many ppl remembered. Relly very happy, and relly thanks lots to everyone like Jian Sheng, Nigel, Daphne, Jieyi, Pei Qin, Yaxue, Garrick, Fengyu, Jia Jun, Min Jin, Sylvia, Evelyn, Nichol, Chengyee, Shu Min, Jia Ying, Jia Yi, Kelly, Zhan Teng and many more ppl. Relly thx, I tink tis year is da BEST b'dae tt I ever had. Birthday presents: gt a Kappa bag from my mummy, Ang Bao with money of cos from my daddy, a white colour bao from my sister(pri 1 de) n oso a correction tape from my bro(pri 2 de), an elephant de water tank from jieyi n jian sheng, a recordable plush from garrick n bryan, oso a black penguin cushion from daphne, pei qin, kai jia, and still gt summore ppl,bt 4gt hu liao,so sry. Quite a lot of presents, haha, like them alot. Thanks everyone, I relly enjoyed my 14 years old b'dae today. =]
|