Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
date/time Wednesday, May 28, 2008,12:54 PM
Haiz, 2dae damn sian lah. I nt in da mood to do anything. 2dae woke up both eyes damn swollen cos cried yesterday night. I dun even noe y did I cry, y did I tak tt person words so seriously. I jus noe I was sad n hurt yesterday n so I cried. Jus hope todae will be a better n happy dae fer me. :) To be continued.... hihi guys, here to post pictures on Pulau Semakau Trip, Sports Day, and My Holiday Trip to Taiwan last year (: Pictures speak a thousand words mah and I oso nth do anyway so jus post lor. o.o Enjoy :D
Trip to Pulau Semakau:
Jieyi & Me (:
Me and Jie Yi enjoying the beautiful sea scenery (: