|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Thursday, May 1, 2008,9:44 PM
Here to post le...tis prove tt I am relly nt tt lazy.haha, bt actually its cos I nth do mah.Todae's labour day, no sch, so plenty of free time to waste lorh. Let me update to u guys wat I did todae... Early in da morning, woke up, brush teeth, den went to BPP to hav my BREAKFAST Ate in Long John Silver, I ordered da turkey bacon sandwich meal. It's so damn delicious lah. After a hearty breakfast, I went to da NTUC wif my parents. Daphne was right lah, inside da NTUC gt sell FBT lorh, hehe, so I bought a black one. Now I total gt 3 le.hehe:P After tt, went home... Started off by doing da maths ex 5.6 Then had lunch at home while watching the movie "The Golden Compass". It's a nice show bt no subtitles den nt quite understand wat the actors toking bout bt still kinda of get da gist of the story lah. After tt, I went to prepare my uniform fer np dae tt is on 7 May, next wed. I tink I siao liao lah, so early prepare, even meng yeow sae I crazy bt is cos I too enthu bout np le, wanna my uniform be in tip top condition on tt dae.hehe :P I started polishing my boots bt only managed to polish one boot cos after finish tt boot, my hand already super pain liao den 2moro still gt napfa so decide to continue 2moro after tt napfa test lorh. haha :D Then todae, I was told by sumone in our class tt he actually kinda of defame me. I was so damn sad lah when I knew it. How can he do tis to me? He nvr even spare a thot of hw I will feel de. I did so much fer him, sacrifice sumtings which he dun even noe I did tt jus to mak him happy. Maybe I am too silly le to do so much fer him. Thus, nw in vry lousy mood lorh. I relly feel lyk unscrewing my tap liao bt I promise meng yeow I wun cry de, so I am telling myself to endure. Okie lah, gtg le, byes... gd nite n luv ya, my bloggie :D
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Archives
By post:Harlo!! Long time no see liao...ps, I was away fer.../ Haiish, tis whole week rite, in vry bad mood. Depr.../ Haiish, todae was quite ok in da first place, cos .../ harlo, long time no post liao. Aiyah, carn be help.../ Quote of da dae/ hihi, long time no post liao... my blog is dying a.../ hihi,Today was sian at home, nth to do de, so went.../ My blog is dead dead and dead...n since dere is "s.../ Long time no post. My blog is dying...so I mus rev.../ hihi everyone. Today is the day whereby my blog is.../
By Month:
/ March 2007
/ January 2008
/ February 2008
/ March 2008
/ April 2008
/ May 2008
/ June 2008
/ July 2008
/ August 2008
/ September 2008
/ October 2008
/ November 2008
/ December 2008
/ January 2009
/ February 2009
/ March 2009
/ April 2009
/ May 2009
/ June 2009
/ July 2009
/ August 2009
/ September 2009
/ October 2009
/ November 2009
/ December 2009
/ January 2010
/ February 2010
/ March 2010
/ June 2010
|
|
|
|
| |