|
|
date/time Monday, May 26, 2008,5:12 PM
I AM BACK!!! ANYONE MISS ME??? haha:P I miss Singapore, miss u guys, miss the food, miss my handphone, miss my tabbie, miss my bed n lots n lots of tings... ATC was a memorable experience... Let me tell u guys the whole camping experience bah :D
Day 1: Tak bus from Nan Hua to Changi Jetty dere It was a long journey On da bus, I, Kelly, Kee foong n Meng Yeow played ToD Finally we reached..den had 1h de lunch break at Changi dere b4 we board da bumboat. Kelly n I nt tt hungry so we ate Mango Ice Kacang, its damn cooling n nice can, especially da mango:)After finish eating, we went buy another 1.5 litre bottle de mineral water cos Sec 3s seniors sae water in Pulau Ubin is yellowish n salty lah, den I dun wan drink dirty water so buy jus fer in case lor...haha:P After tt, Mdm ask us surrender all our valubles bt I nth to surrender cos nvr bring fone oso nvr bring wallet, jus brought ez-link card n daddy gif me sum money fer lunch when send me to sch tt time :) Divided into grps cos tink da bumboat only can sit lyk 12 ppl per boat?nt sure lah,and I dun gif a damn bout it...haha...okie so board the bumboat lo...n then dunno y Meng Yeow n Eugene bcum da ICs of our boat.lols, cos we dun hav any CIs wif us mah so dey tak charge...only 2 guys wif us..o.o After bout a 15 mins journey, we finally reached Pulau Ubin!!! The sun is damn scorching hot n we still nid walk all da way from the jetty to da campsite...all of us sweat lyk siao lah, lyk went fer 海底探险 lyk tt, dripping wet:D Soon..after a long walk, phew...we finally reached da campsite le... And noe wat, gt lots of dogs dere, I so damn scare lah, den Meng Yeow n gang still kp use tt to tease me, dey vry vry bad...hehe After tt, went tent pitching...da land we pitch our tent on is full of rocks lah, den damn hard to peg in...plus vry few ppl assigned to pitch one tent so I in charge of pegging ALL da pegs in cos others all do other stuff n noe wat after finish pegging, my hands are damn red n swollen, feel so damn numb n pain so one of da CI gif me sum ice..tt CI damn nice de :) Nth much on da first day, jus tent pitching n den noe our groupings. I am in Group 1 which consist of Kelly, June, Liying, Andrew n Ming Yang from nhnp de. Then hav maggie noodles fer dinner...da rations is exactly same ting as wat we r given in np annual camp last year.Although nt nice bt still mus eat lah if nt will starve de. Good thing is we can bath :) Plus I Group 1 de so CI release my grp first den dun nid queue fer da cubicles, so lucky lor. hehe :P Unfortunately, my tent is infested wif ants lah, carn even sleep lah n we go report to CI n noe wat tt CI sae? he sae "jus sweep the ants away with yr hands n ants bite wun kill". I am lyk wth lah, he doesn't even care bout our welfare de, so din slp much on da first dae, jus tok to Ying Ying, a new fren I noe from clementi woods de:) we tok alot, jus lyk we vry gd frens lyk tt :P
Day 2: Just kinda of hav a wash up then go fall in cos we nid fall in at 5.50am mah. Had flag raising. After tt is PT. The PT chao slack lah compared to the ones we had in NHNP. I still prefer da tough tough PT we had than tis one. This PT lyk do warm up exercise, den do sets bt is lyk only 2 sets which comprises of only push up, crunches and jumping jacks. Its lyk damn slack lor cos I tink da no. of push up, crunches and jumping jacks we did is nt even half of da normal PT we had in NHNP lor. But fer me is quite lucky tt da PT is slack lah cos of my hand injury. If do dose tough tough de PT, I tink my hand sure 断了。So thank goodness cos after doing da sets, my hand already bcum red n swollen again, which is damn pain lah. Bt jus endure lor. After PT, we had 1h de breakfast. Tell u guys sth, my grp members damn slack de, gt 17 boys n 11 girls bt no one volunteer to help carry the rations lah, only sum ACS(I) guys and NHNP de help lor. ACS (I) guys very gentlemen de. And cos of dose slacky members I had, I had to carry rations fer the whole camp experience lah. This is the reason why my hand injury worsen...bt lucky gt Shi Wei n Meng Yeow. Everytime dey c me carry da rations, dey jiu immediately come over n help me tak. Vry nice right? haha, THANKS Shi Wei n Meng Yeow :D After breakfast we had activity cycle..The first activity my group had was Kayaking. First time in my life to kayak, so quite an interesting experience lah. The CI asked us to go change into wet attire so go jus go change into my FBT lah. Then change finish, da CI sae cannot wear nan hua PE shirt cos later we will get wet den u noe our shirt will bcum translucent so mus change into a darker shirt. So no choice lah we mus change back into da black np shirt which is lyk damn smelly lah cos already wear it on da first dae den we sweat so much. After tt we were taught on sum skills on kayaking b4 we relly went out to kayak in da sea :D I was partner wif a non swimmer, summore he's a guy can, so funny lah, girl rescue boy...haha, I superwoman:P Very unfortunately lah, da guy I partner wif is lyk damn slack. He nvr help to paddle de, whole journey lyk I solo everything. Then my hand already damn pain le still solo so end up I rly gif up, cos my hand de skin already start to tear le. So da CI jus ask me n him to hold on their boat den dey drove us bac on shore. I was lyk half dead when I reach da shore n dunno y tears jus flow down uncontrollably...maybe cos my hand damn pain n I already endure all da hardship till vry tired le. After tt go wash up n I tink I took less than 2 mins lah, jus shower n wash my hair cos no time le as dere r sum gals hu tak their own sweet time to spa in da toilet n we mus fall in fer lunch break le. As usual, I tak da rations again...o.o But tis time is a ACS(I) guy from other grp de come help me. He lyk c me carry da rations jiu immediately run forward and help me tak, so nice of him right? :D Lunch break ate maggie again den jiu go fer 2nd activity which is land expedition. Fer land expedition, I became da one leading da whole grp...haha so cool :P Everyone following me. However we din managed to finish going to all da 3 destinations we were supposed to visit. We only managed to go to da so call BERMUDA TRIANGLE in Pulau Ubin. After tt, CI Daniel took us on the short cut way. It was actually a road that was block off because it was claimed to be too dangerous. However we still walk through it n when we reached da block off tingy, we jus go through it..haha, CI Daniel rox lah, tink our grp is da only grp hu took tt short cut..so fun:P After tt, we went bac to da campsite, took a rest n den continue wif the last activity - Adventure training Facilities (ATF).. Its jus some low ropes elements only. gt rock climbing and maze n tt low ropes. rock climbing damn tough fer me lah, din manage to reach da top cos of my hand injury bt after da rock climb, my hand injury worsen again...o.o okie, den it was da low ropes.. It was kinda of fun, I partner wif Yuhan fer tt balancing ting, haha both of us carn balance well bt its fun. To Yuhan: "my hand's relly too short" haha :D Then it was da maze. all the other gals were lyk scare to go in to tt tunnel tingy so I lead them lor. The tunnel is lyk damn dark, walk in jiu carn c anyting le, only can mak use of our sense of touch to figure da way out. It was quite an interesting activity :) Later, it was dinner n then CAMPFIRE!!! Campfire was with da sec 3s... We da sec 2s from NHNP secretly seat together during da campfire when we were not supposed to...haha bt we managed to "camouflage" haha:D so da CIs din found out... Campfire was damn fun...da Sec 3s performance was entertaining and funny Sec 2s were named the " BOOYAKASHA" so cool rite? heehee :P After campfire, was wash up n then lights off. I slept in da canteen cos our tent was invested with ants again n tis time round is much much more. I was too tired le so immediately fell asleep when I lie down.. Day 3: As usual, we were supposed to fall in at 5.50. Had flag raising then we nid report strength When reporting tt time, we then found out one guy is missing. The CI asked me whr did tt guy went to n of cos I reply nt sure lah, cos I relly dunno whr he is mah. Then CI asked sumone go look fer him in da guys tentage bt no one initiate to go so I nid run to guys tentage dere to look fer him lor. Actually according to da rules, gals r nt allow to go to the guys tentage de bt no choice wat cos no one volunteer to go find so only can break da rule. Okie so it was damn dark n I carn see clearly so trip over da pegs alot of times while looking fer tt guy. The guys gt a lot of tents, I was lyk searching high n low bt jus carn find him lah, den I heard another guy looking fer him so went to join him n noe wat, tt guy we finding was still sleeping soundly in the tent. I was lyk omg, n wth lah. He is da one hu always get us to scolding when reporting strength cos he always missing in action de. Haiz lah, so 倒霉 to group with this kind of ppl. After tt, was 1h breakfast n then CIs were supposed to do sum admin stuff n so NHNP gathered together n play ToD. I was sabo to do a dare lah..it was to hold Meng Yeow's hand n Mr Chew still go tak pic lor...o.o Thereafter, it was area cleaning. I was supposed to clean da toilet which I relly dreaded to do so bt no choice so jus clean lor. The CI still praise us fer our great job done. hehe, so happy :) After tt, we head back to SINGAPORE!!! Slept on da bus journey back to Nan Hua..its was damn tiring... Reach sch and den went KFC wif Meng Yeow, Shi Wei, Kee Foong and Eugene. Eugene's dad gave us a ride to clementi central :) Saw sum sec 3 de seniors after tt sze hwee, kelly n cai ling oso came We had great fun down dere :) Thanks Meng Yeow fer da burger :) After finishing eating, Meng Yeow pei me walk to Nan Hua Pri de bus stop dere tak 188, n he send me home. Thanks Meng Yeow, haha, he so nice lor, first guy tt ever pei me bac home tt is nt 顺路 fer him de :D Thats all fer my camp experience :D Its has been an enriching one bt I tink sec 3 de camp much fun than us de cos theirs is nan hua organise de mah..NHNP rox :P Had to relly comment tt sum np cadets from other sch de relly vry slack n nt considerate lor. And tell u guys sth, other sch de np cadets dunno hw report strength de so fer my group when reporting strength always I report, haha:D mak NHNP proud :) okie, gtg le, byes...cya soon...luv ya my bloggie :D
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
|