Currently focusing on my EOY revision ...(:
I got selected fer the leadership camp...
Sze Hwee, Kelly, Cailing, Simin and Rachel oso going leh...
haha so happy...members of SUPER clique are all going...(:
I wun let anything affect my studies now...Study is my main priority nw...
Today was quite a slacky dae again...
Peter nvr come fer English Lesson...
Assembly was about the EAGLES award talk and we were scolded fer the sms tingy yesterday
After that was Maths, followed by Chinese
Then homed with Daphne, Pei Qin n Jieyi
I saw chukien bt din sae hi cos he seems abit piss off with me
After that on the platform, he came to ask me bout sth...
I think there must be some misunderstandings between both of us..
If u rly tink I guai lan her, den I nth to sae...my conscience is clear...if u rly dun believe u can even go ask her...
However, a sorrie too fer making u misunderstand and tink that way...
Hope our misunderstandings can be cleared up...
I wun wan an enemy...
P.s Forgive and Forget...Start everything afresh and be friends again bah...I wun wan another enemy...
Lastly...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FER THE COMING EOY (: