entries
tagboard
profile
affiliates
archives
Welcome to
my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
date/time
Monday, October 6, 2008,6:26 PM
This is a damn nice video...I cried after watching it...watch it too..
Tagboard
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Plurk.com
Profile
JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
Affiliates
Thankyou
Layout:
InDreams
Maybe
Resources:
1
,
2
Archives
By post:
If you get more than 30 Istrongly recommend some c...
/
This is a super long essay..but its really nice......
/
When love was knocking on my door, I had to preten...
/
Yesterday was too busy to post cos my dad's inspec...
/
I just wonder if a simple word showing your concer...
/
Currently mugging geography...was sorta busy bt ca...
/
光亮 - 第一次This song video is nice xDWatch it and u w...
/
Today was another slacky dae AGAIN....It seems lyk...
/
News of the Day:Happy plans to migrate and dun eve...
/
Changed my blogskin (:Long time no change le...I l...
/
By Month:
/ March 2007
/ January 2008
/ February 2008
/ March 2008
/ April 2008
/ May 2008
/ June 2008
/ July 2008
/ August 2008
/ September 2008
/ October 2008
/ November 2008
/ December 2008
/ January 2009
/ February 2009
/ March 2009
/ April 2009
/ May 2009
/ June 2009
/ July 2009
/ August 2009
/ September 2009
/ October 2009
/ November 2009
/ December 2009
/ January 2010
/ February 2010
/ March 2010
/ June 2010