entries
tagboard
profile
affiliates
archives
Welcome to
my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
date/time
Wednesday, December 17, 2008,10:23 PM
<3
Tall.Slim.Man
Good.Sexy.Zealous.xoxo
Good.Savvy.Hottie
Kool.Adorable.Kissing.Lady
Rocking.Pretty.Hot.Darling
Hot.Cute.Lady
:D
Tagboard
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Plurk.com
Profile
JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
Affiliates
Thankyou
Layout:
InDreams
Maybe
Resources:
1
,
2
Archives
By post:
Happy Birthday Daphne!!!! :D Sorry for not smsing ...
/
Slacking at home today like usual.Finished watchin...
/
The purpose of this post is just to thanks some pe...
/
Shopping at Orchard Today xDI love shopping. Hahas...
/
To prevent me from getting lazier to post, I decid...
/
Below is Kor & my conver:I just extract part of it...
/
I hate the feeling of being usedIf you think you a...
/
I am BACK :DAnyone misses me? hahas :Pkk lah first...
/
So yupp, I am flying off tonight. Must keep my blo...
/
SUPER clique xDSec 2 squad'08 :P
/
By Month:
/ March 2007
/ January 2008
/ February 2008
/ March 2008
/ April 2008
/ May 2008
/ June 2008
/ July 2008
/ August 2008
/ September 2008
/ October 2008
/ November 2008
/ December 2008
/ January 2009
/ February 2009
/ March 2009
/ April 2009
/ May 2009
/ June 2009
/ July 2009
/ August 2009
/ September 2009
/ October 2009
/ November 2009
/ December 2009
/ January 2010
/ February 2010
/ March 2010
/ June 2010