I am BACK :D
Anyone misses me? hahas :P
kk lah firstly, thanks dose who keep my blog alive when I am away.
Secondly, regarding to the trip to Korea, it was good. The most memorable part was that I get to see snow in Korea. I had to emphasize on this, its the start of the snowing season whereby its the time it starts to snow. We super lucky, even the tour guide said so as not much ppl can get to see the 初雪. As fer further descriptions, I shall post pics instead of using words to do descriptions as everyone should know that there's a phrase "Picture speaks a thousand words" right? so since a picture already speaks a thousand words, then the more pics I post, there will be more thousand of words which will be equal to me using thousands of words to describe the whole trip. Furthermore, by using pics to describe, you all would not need to waste your brain cells to imagine so you peeps should thank me instead. lols. However I am not gonna to post today because I needa edit them and make them perfect first =P
Thirdly, which is specially dedicated to Shiwei, I remembered ur b'dae so dun 4gt mine. I want my present de hor..hahas :D Anyway most importantly, really a big
THANK YOU to you. (P.s Big enough? lols..o.o) You are the one & only one that understand that story the most. Or maybe I should say you are the only one who read that story the clearest. Really thanks for everything. Without your encouragements, concerns and many more, I think I would not be able to get out of that story that easily, instead I would still be one of the characters inside that story. You are really an important friend, one who will always respond to messages, calls and convers, though sometimes you will be abit biased towards uhem lah then reply damn slow but nevermind lah I understand so wun blame you fer that. A short call of yrs can really mean alot. It shows out ur concern towards a friend. I like that. Friends helping friends. Friends always be there for friends.
Next, besides Shiwei, there is someone else I wanna thank. Its none other than _ _ _ _ _ aka my beloved Kor. hahas :D Really thanks fer everything & ur happy speech whenever I am down..
Then to
Lim Daphne, I wonder how u gonna thank me fer helping you with the vocab book. This had proven that I am nice lo so dun say I not nice. hahas, joking lah..this is what friends are for (:
P.s Take a walk in my shoes and you will understand how I feel