To prevent me from getting lazier to post, I decided to start typing on notepad first and then copy paste to blogger new post website. Actually I don't have much to update about my holidays as they are getting more sian and boring as each day passes by. MSN, Blog hop, Youtube are the only entertainment I get from my tabbie everyday. It is a super dead life that I think if I do not start doing something more "meaningful", don't know which adjective to use so just use that, I think I will be wasting my time everyday. Eat, sleep, Eat. sleep. Sooner or later I will become a fat pig. It may sound so lame right? But that is the truth. If one person just eat and sleep everyday, surely will gain weight one. Okay, I shall stop emphasizing on how boring are my holidays and recount on somethings that had happened recently.
Let me think, things that happen recently consists of both good and bad memories. So should I say the good or bad ones first? Never mind, no point wasting time deciding which one to say first so I shall say the bad ones first then the good ones. Reason being after knowing the bad ones, the good ones maybe so good that it can cover up the bad ones.
Few days back which is recently, I get to know alot of so called "rumours" from people's blog and some discussion on MSN. Actually should not say discussion, because it may seem like there is alot of people discussing on the same topic. Therefore, it should be some chats on MSN. Those rumours I think majority of you should know what I am refering to right? So do not need me to pin point it out directly as it may not sound very nice. These rumours don't really concern me so don't need to guess if it is about me anot. Actually I also don't have much interest in these rumours so just hope those people who know the rumours don't give me weird looks. Maybe a few of you had already came to tell me about it and is afraid that it may affect me or whatever in some sense, I can say that it has nothing got to do with me as it is their rumours, not mine. Furthermore, no matter if the rumours are real or fake ones, it doesn't concern me. Other than that, I still get to realise that sometimes your very good friend can be so fake. I was no naive that I totally thought that person was telling me the truth all the while. Ended up it was sort of all lies. I treated that person as a vry gd friend. But in the end, the person who hurt me most isn't my lover or what, that person is one of my best friend. What is the feeling of being hurt? I don't think this feeling ever came across to that person. I am just disappointed. I just can't believe a person can change that fast. Change in personality, feelings, or etc. But I am already trying to forget all the unhappy things that had happened.
Now lets recap on the good ones. There is quite a lot of people that I wanted to thank. So start with my kor. He is not my boyfriend or stead or whatever, just my kor so people who read my previous post, don't get the wrong idea. My kor treat me as a sister while I treat him as a bro so it is just a very simple relationship. I don't talk much to kor because we only communicate using SMS. As you people know, there is a limit in the number of messages send each month for the normal plan. Therefore, sometimes, I could not always sms him. Also, kor is not every second or minute available to talk to. He is busy and he also have some restrictions in using phone. However, he would always be available whenever I need him. He dote on me so much so of course I love him but is as a family member and not a boyfriend. Said that just in case alot of you will misunderstood and start saying and I don't want to explain so much. Kor is the nicest kor I ever had. Thanks alot kor, although I know you wouldn't be reading my blog post.
Then will be Shiwei. I think I mention shiwei quite alot of times but still want to thank him again. Please don't get the wrong idea between me and him because I do not want the same misunderstanding to arise. It may not affect me but it will affect him so please do not think that me and him have something on. Boys and girls can be purely just good friends, if you people don't believe, then me and shiwei is a live example. Although some people may think Shiwei very big mouth, everything also go spread but when you want him to be serious, he will be serious. I trust him more than *someone*. Shiwei should know who I referring to.
Next will be conversation with Mr Mysterious yesterday. Though it was a short conversation but it is meaningful to me bah. Even he also think that there is no justice in something. But I trust him that he would not leak out our conversation because that time I asked him not to say out a secret, he really kept his promise. Don't blame me for giving you such a nickname can? But your conversation really very meaningful to me, thanks a lot.
Then will be very very sorry to SUPER clique for not being able to go Bugis with them tomorrow as I am in Malaysia. O.o Sorry, next time we meet I treat you peeps to lunch okay?
Today my post very long right? Plus, did you all notice that I did not use short form? All proper English. :D