Okie, I am back from chalet. Anyone misses me? hahas :D
POSEIDON GET THE BEST FLAG AWARD!!! YEY!! HOORAY!!! 3 CHEERS FOR POSEIDON!!!
So yupp, I am super unlucky sia..tt dae when I was drenched under the heavy rain, I din get sick or wat den yesterday in the chalet, the air-con was super duper low temperature which is freezing cold and now here I am caught with a flu. Ate tt flu medicine which is lyk so damn big pill. Yucks! I hate medicine. [ He shd noe this very well :) ]
Then this friday I am leaving Singapore to Korea. Will be away fer like 1 week so yupp as usual jus leave me a tag or msg or blah if u gt anything and nid to find me. I will give u a reply asap de (: However if u all accidentally sms me den if so coincidentally tt I bring my fone to korea den tts it. Opps international fees..be prepared to pay fer ur overshot fone bill..hahas :D
Anyone willing to do so arh? Actually I dun mind leh..heehee (: Just dun ask me pay can liao..lols
I not tt evil lah..so I am reminding u peeps now lo..or maybe I nt bringing my fone there cos anyway no use de wat..if wan take pics can jus use digital cam. Now technology so advance liao.
So umm chalet was quite fun..playing with my cousins, which are mostly younger than me. Then BBQ n blah..fun..quite long time no family gathering liao. COOL :P
Hmm..cultural pot 2moro..n sooooo LUCKY I have tuition 2moro..wa sian lah..hopefully my mum sae I can go concert if nt my $16 fly away liao.. o_O
Haiz..I miss np alot lah..I am gonna miss FDC trainings, OPEN HOUSE and campcraft test with Sec 2 squad'08..cos all these clashes with my overseas trip. Then after I come back is NPCC BREAK, nid wait till like December then got activities..Ahh!!! I feel lyk crying liao lah...(gone crazy) o.o Another sad thing is I haven get my new np shirt.. ): I heard tt there is some prob with the crest thing so need go exchange back if the crest fall off or sth lyk tt lah..
P.s So ya, shiwei dun ask me ask anything le lah...its impossible de...
Thanks zhan teng fer yr professional advice which is lyk umm no use? o.o
& thanks nigel fer everything :D