|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Tuesday, February 5, 2008,9:55 PM
FINE!!! everytime is my fault de can? everytime I always let u vent yr anger on mie when u r in bad mood bt did I say anyting? no rite? When I am damn angry with u, u dun even noe, still nid other ppl to tell u to apologise. So wats da point of apologising when u didn't even noe tt u shd apologise? Maybe u tink tt its such a minor ting to get angry wif bt hav u ever spare a thot for mie? hav u ever care bout hw I feel de? no, u didn't. Even everyting tt I had did for u, u didn't even say a word of thanks. I dun even noe y am I doing so much. Maybe I stupid or silly lor, do so many things bt yet will nt get anyting in return. Bt can u at least care about hw I feel? Dun always tak tings 4 granted.
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |