Long time no post. My blog is dying...so I mus revive it by POSTING!!!haha.Anyway, today actually shd be doing geo project at wallic's hse de wif yaxue, leon, min jin n of cos wallic lah, dunno when pop out another outsider.bt I didn't go cos I was grounded by my dad.He banned me from going out in da last few days of the holidays.sob,sob..n jus cos of tis small reason,my grp members actually kicked me and yaxue out of their grp.quite pissed at first bt later wallic did apologise.However, I found out tt it was tt outsider hu wanted me to be kicked out de lor n so I wun be pissed wif my grp members bt him.And da reason why tt outsider did tt is vry simple - cos he afraid tt he no grp mah.haha, so funny, he no frens meh?or he slack too much tt no one wans him?I shall nt be so mean bah if nt sum ppl complain.haiz...Anyway I relly miss u...alot bah..kk, gtg le...byes =]