|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Sunday, April 20, 2008,10:54 PM
Haiish, tis whole week rite, in vry bad mood. Depression n helpless. I am terribly hurt by sumone hu means alot to me. I dunno why dere is such a drastic change in tt person bt tt person did hurt me, n its so damn hurting tt in lots of occasions, I feel like unscrewing my tap. However, I am relly glad tt all my gd frens were all dere fer me. I tink w/o their support n encouragement, I wun be able to hav the courage to overcome it. Relly a big THANK YOU to lots of ppl. To Daphne: Relly thanks fer letting me flame at u when I in bad mood. I always feel better after flaming at u. To Zhan Teng: Thanks fer being dere when I broke down. Thx fer all yr encouragement n care tt u gave me. I am relly touched by it. To Hao Wei: Thanks fer being dere fer me when I needed sumone to tok to. Thanks fer letting me noe tt at least dere is sum ppl dere fer me when I am in bad mood.To Meng Yeow: Thanks fer lending me yr pairs of ears when I am relly sad. Thx fer cheering me up n being dere fer me when I needed sumone to tok to. Also thx fer letting me believe in myself tt I hav da courage to face everything.To Jieyi: Thanks fer cheering me up when I am scolded by ppl. And oso thx fer yr definition of bitch. bitch= female dogdog=they barks.barks=found on treestrees= part of naturenature=BEAUTIFUL! so... bitch=BEAUTIFUL!!!Thx fer yr definition which relly cheered me up.To Pei Qin: Thanks fer cheering me up too when I experience sum kinda of prob.To Huishan: Thx fer listening to all my probs n help me tink of solutions. Relly a BIG THANK YOU to u.All of you gave me the courage to face tis problem.Although I am relly hurt,However, with the support n encouragement that u all gif me,I will try all my best to get over it,Returning wif the HAPPY gurl whom u all noeI promise :D
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |