|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Friday, April 18, 2008,10:16 PM
Haiish, todae was quite ok in da first place, cos we finally get our class tee. 210'08 de class tee rox lorh.However, after da sports dae, went home wif zhan teng, hao wei n bryan(211 de)tt time, I relly carn control any longer le n so I broke down cos of sum personal probs. Actually, I was like telling myself nt to cry de lorh, bt zhan teng n hao wei said so damn touching de 话,wanting to cheer me up mah cos I was in bad mood, bt end up mak me carn control anymore le. Zhan Teng and Hao Wei are relly super nice guys lorh. Zhan Teng was like kp consoling me. I felt so safe wif him around, like wif him around, no one will bully me like tt. And Hao Wei is oso vry nice lah, he called me later to ask if I am alright. So, THANKS LOTS!! Both of u mus jiayous fer fac 2moro hor! All THE BEST!! GOOD LUCK!!!:D Todae, I was in super duper lousy mood. I was ignored by a person whom is vry vry important to me. So vry sad lorh, we nvr even tok fer 2 whole days which is like break record liao. 2 whole days leh, I relly miss toking to tt person. If only we were like hw we r in da past, happily together, chat everyday, tt will be so great. But, tings were nt da same anymore. I dun even noe wat to do nw. I dun wan to lose such an important person. Tt person is so damn super important to me, w/o tt person, my life would be meaningless bah. Tt person brings joy to my life. If only tt person is nw by my side to share all my probs, if only we aren't in a cold war. I would exchange anyting fer it.
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |