Long time no post le. Too lazy to post le. Carn blame me, blame it on my LAZINESS bah. :P
okie, I change my blogskin cos that previous one carn put song de so change lor. Oso change my cbox to the chatango one. Recently, I watched a show on youtube. Its a damn nice show. I love it lah. I wanna go buy this show de VCD or DVD, so that can keep. Its damn nice lor. I rate 5 ***** (: Any good soul hu found this show can tell me mah? or buy fer me oso can, den I will be super grateful to you.
Btw, I wanna tell u guys another motto of mine which I had driven out after watching the show.
Its "不要轻言放弃,否则对不起自己
"Do not give up easily as u will be letting yourself down"
Thats a gd motto of mine isn't it? I tink tis phrase damn gd, it gives me encouragement in whatever I do.
okie, lets play a little game bah. I have set a 公关谜语。Those hu can guess it means I n u have 心灵感应,hehe :D
kk, gtg le, byes. cya bloggie, luv ya too (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENG YEOW!!! (: