Very very long time no post le. Really sorrie cos I am relly too busy le. I dun even hav da time to blog. School reopen le...everything back to usual. bt at least its much better than staying at home all dae wasting precious time. But da bad ting is we going hav all da class tests and soon common test 2 will be coming.nid to mug n mug n mug AGAIN.
Jus hope that everything will be better....(:
Let me tok bout school. School was quite fun cos get to be with my CLIQUE (:
First week of sch was quite okie lah, teachers were all chasing after us fer holiday hwk..haha, dey going hav a hard time...
Then Daphne went fer SYF so I nid tak over her duties of a chinese rep n help her collect hwk, tak notes n blah blah blah. I tink I am quite gd at MULTI-TASKING. haha :)
This new term, we had some new teachers. For maths, we had another female teacher, Mrs Wong to help in da teaching. She is damn fierce lah, small ting only den she scold scold scold. Bt da class activity fer maths is quite fun lah.
Then we hav physics fer term 3. YEY! no more bio = no more Veryln...yeepee!!!
But da physics teacher damn fierce. We hav 2 teachers. Mrs Chiang and Mr Tan...
Mr Tan was okie lah bt Mrs Chiang was so damn super fierce. She scold us fer our classroom cleanliness, scold us fer not replacing da spoilt duster with a new one, n even our class clock spoilt she oso mus care. o.O Though she is fierce but her teaching quite gd, compare hers with sec 1 de Mr Chow, I tink I understand her teaching more. (:
Ohya, still gt ART!!! I tink this is da first time tt i ever lyk art lesson so much. Its so damn fun. "Portrait Sketching" summore is Chub Tan and Mr Cheng teach de, mak me lyk art even more. Mrs Lim, I dun quite lyk her teaching...bt she is a nice teacher lah...
Then, np de parade was oso fun...we change new ICs le. Is Jun Wei n Rachel. They vry nice de...and friendly too...but da first parade was taken by mam Stella. She is quite gd...and I began to love np even more... :D
Okie lah, I shall post till here...gtg chiong finish my history learning log le if nt mdm yip will be dere nagging again...haha...
Byes and cya soon...luv ya my bloggie :D
P.S sittting with bryan was damn gd. He always teaches me hw to solve da ques I dunno by explaining to me patiently and he is oso damn fun n cute too...:P