Today's practically no lesson de...
Peter haven return so relief teacher come
Paul Ling nvr come so relief teacher come
Eric Tan nvr come so relief teacher come
So only had PE & Chinese todae..
Chinese was down dere doing the stupid 读书会
Caiyifei sae do le will add marks...o.O
After that Mr Tan came, last min tell us nid to clear locker...
I was lyk oh my gosh...bt lucky my stuff is nt damn lot lyk last time bt still quite alot...n its so damn super heavy...
I carried one big bag of books and files with a bag on my shoulder, and a pile of books with my wallet on my hand
I wonder how I managed to reach home de..lols
My hand was lyk red, swollen n blistered when I reached home...
Vry pain leh!!! Actually wanted to ask shiwei help de bt he tio punishment so nobody help...
Jy n Js went JP so I am all alone with all those tings when I arrive at Jurong...
Haiish, nvm lah fated to do everything myself...n be alone...
):
kk, mugging time...byes...