E-Lit today..i
Erm I think its quite easy? cos Ms Nornie gave us the 2007 EOY paper answer key so I go read through the answers then sorta go make a guess on what type of question will come out and just rmb tt part de answer...heehee
And....BINGO! the questions I guess will come out de all come out leh fer the structured question...OMG I am so SMART!!!! haha...LOL...
Seems lyk I am being hyper for no reason...o.O
Then hor the unseen prose is lyk damn cute lah...
Laurie is Charles....o.O
Thats the Irony... :P
kk erm 2moro is Science...
Bio
Chem
Physics
gonna kill me sia...
Btw, I gt sth wanna sae:
" If u dun lyk me or hate me just say lah...dun need everytime see me jiu give me that look...is nt lyk I de zui u rite? Dun 4gt everyone's tolerance has its limit...
hmm so ya, as promised I shall be happy and smile more
But u peeps better smile more too...if nt I am real gonna kill u... :P
kk...gtg le...byes
P.s {If u ppl gt no1 to chat, tok to me on9 leh..I vry sian de...when no1 tok to me}