Maths paper today...
Part 1 was quite good...
Part 2 sux lo..bt others all sae Part 2 easier...o.o
Part 2 first question, I read finish jiu mind blank liao...omg Idk wat the question toking about...so skip tt question do others first...
Then the cone question is OMG, another killer question...argh!!!
Then sth funny happen...I finish doing the behind question so went back to the first question..I was doing when suddenly paul ling walk beside me n he gave me tt "Dun tell me u still at this question" look...lols I nt so stupid to stuck at one question and flunk my whole part 2 can...use common sense.
Then first question damn funny lah..I din c it was m^2 so when to use cm^2 and ended up the person weight bout 600000 plus..I still wondering how come a person hu weight lyk tt still can be healthy...LOLS!! {silly me}
After that homed with toady and piggy...
Umm...vry sian today..
Maybe loving someone and hoping to have a happy ending is really that difficult...
But what I noe is that if u love someone,
u will do anything for him
u will do everything just to get a smile of his
u will try all sort of ways to make him happy even though yr efforts might be in vain
Someone sae its vry silly to luv someone hu dun lyk u...
Maybe wat tt sumone sae make sense but I dun agree...
if u luv sumone, u wun mind if he luv u back anot, cos u just hope tt da person will luv u bac
The word "Sorry" I heard alot of tt b4 le...but does that have another meaning behind it? idk..oso dun wan to noe cos I think I will be extremely hurt if I noe there's another meaning behind the sorries...
I wonder if all these are silly...
Making him happy when u are also in a bad mood {actually u wish that he is the one cheering u up}
Waited fer a reply fer a few hrs but in the end u get a "wateva" answer when u sae "nvm just take nvr sae anyting"
{actually u wish that he will agree to yr request immediately}
Get hurt just because of a simple answer but still be cheerful in front of him {actually u wish that he will feel it, and try ways to make u happy again}
Dunno why but just choose to walk instead of taking a bus just hope to see him {actually u wish that he will come to talk to u when he sees u}
Know that the one he lyk may not be you and so thinking if u should just step out and see him happy with another gal {actually u are just hoping that the one is u}
I just feel that I am not myself anymore...
The usual happy gurl seems to be hiding deep inside my heart..refusing to come out
I am tired of wearing an invisible mask in front of all my fellow friends to let them think that I am happy when I am actually not...
I look into the mirror but I carn find myself...I only found a person called "Geraldine"
I dun even noe where is the real me now...
I lost my directions...
I just hope that EOY can be over soon...
then I can leave this place...