Maybe I finally made a decision le...
Piggy, u should noe what I mean...
Maybe you peeps are right, what meant to let go should let go, no point brooding over it and make life so hard...
LOLS, I am seriously crapping lyk siao? O_O
"Nigel Ong rocks...hahas :D"
To "uknowwho":
Dun be too sad bout what happen..
Though I do not know what exactly happen,
Though I may not understand how you really feel now,
But dun tink too much.
Things may not be that serious de..
If its ur fault, just apologise.
After apologising, it will be up to them if they wanna accept ur apology anot.
After u sae sorrie, it is not ur fault le cos u already felt guilty of what u did and had said sorrie
If they dun wan accept ur apology, u oso carn do anything mah..
So jus try to think the positive way..
Things dun always go the negative way de..
Cheer up...though it may be very hard to ask u to do so since u r in such a bad mood...
But still try to cheer up..
Sometimes, things may have a different ending..
Tomorrow will be a better day..
Maybe 2moro they will 4gt bout everything leh?
So dun always think the bad side...
Only will make urself bad mood and sad only..
As long as u think u dun owe them anything jiu can liao...
A sorrie maybe a very small thing but sometimes, it really can solve alot of things de..
Trust me ya?
Try to cheer up kays?
Also believe in urself..I believe you can overcome everything de...
You are not alone...still got ur frens wat...
Plus still got nice nice me..
If got anything, just contact me..I am 24/7 de..
(P.s but dun 4gt I still nid my sleeping time de...o.o)hahas