NP Annual Camp 2008: 14 Nov - 16 Nov
But really very sad lah cos I cannot go. Its like such a pity lo. sobs sobs..bt nvm lah..jus hope that everyone have fun in the camp and also hope that POSEIDON can win the BEST group award so someone wun look down on my group. Hmph! hahas..I not so boliao to compete with that someone, I just hope tt POSEIDON can rly enjoy themselves in the camp. POSEIDON rocks lah..our group flag damn nice can? But other groups de flags also quite nice lah cos everyone did put in effort to make the flags so of cos is nice lo.
Really glad that my camp group ICs are Jia xin & Wai Hoong. Both of them super nice de. Jia Xin always joke with us and she is not as serious as Wai Hoong. Cos Wai Hoong very serious de, he will like keep asking us to quickly finish the skit, cheers, flag n etc, but cos of him, our group then manage to finish everything fast mah. So really thanks alot to both of you & really very sorry for not being able to attend the camp. Hope that I did help in attending the meetings.. if not I will really feel very guilty de.
Then to the sec1s in my group:
Joey: You are a nice junior..hahas, always be there fer every meeting. When serious jiu serious, when joke jiu joke. Plus the POSEIDON pic tt u provided fer the flag is super duper cute lah. Good taste..heehee.. :D
Jun Wei: Hmm, being the only guy in our first meeting to paint, got the weird weird feeling mah?
Hope we gals din neglect u..and u are very nice too (: Very friendly & will join us in teasing jiaxin..hahas :D
Yonglin: You arh..seldom attend meetings de but everytime got valid reason so u r excused lo (:
Hope u will have fun in the camp & thanks fer ur "hi" & "bye" everytime u c me..hahas :D
As fer
Jia Ling &
Zhi Hui, I dun quite noe u two well but still hope u 2 will have fun in this camp & gain experience (:
Cai Ling &
Kelly: Sorrie for not being able to join u 2 fer the camp. Thanks for being there to guide the juniors and I tink both of u de job will be greater with so few sec2s in our group. Hope u two will have fun in the camp..and as fer Kelly, thanks fer being our grp flag designer (: Our grp flag rocks!! Hahas :P
Okie this post is mainly for POSEIDON de..so u all can skip this post if u dun wan read..tsk tsk :D