Today had our last promo training b4 the actual Promotion Test 2moro...
It was quite tiring...n I am quite nervous bout 2moro...I scare I carn pass..):
Then nth much lo..I oso dun feel lyk posting de...anyway I tink its better to put my blog on hiatus bah...since I so tired liao plus oso too lazy to post..
Seriously, I am tired liao...
I need an energy charger...
I noe due to current technology, there's no such product in this world...
But as long as u sae something encouraging or wat, jiu can fully recharge me..
Actually, I know very clearly wat I want, know vry clearly my feelings...
But everytime I carry hope...u will sae words that are discouraging or even hurtful...
I dunno why u wanna sae those words...tt time u said u meant it..but I jus carn believe tt u rly meant it..I always believe tt u have ur own reasons fer saying that...so I nvr once blame u or wat
But there's sth tt I wanna a truthful answer from ur heart...
Do u really want me to give up?