Came to make my half dead blog alive...LOL seriously is lyk there is really nothing to post about lah since the holidays are such boring.Thank goodness there is np 2moro..at least it will not be a boring day at home 2moro le..mwhaha:DMy sis helped me top up my ez-link card when she is going to school for her CCA. Its lyk a miracle that she is so nice lo..hahas...jkjkThe flu bug love me so much lah, came to stick with me today, absorb all my energy and make me Ah Choooo the whole day. Hope the flu bug leaves me tonight if not I will have no more energy for np 2moro D:So ya, yesterday went to do the CSSP project with my group members.Someone damn da4 pai2 make us wait so long cos tt someone overslept..hahas bt nvm forgiven (:Yesterday was the first time I am not late when I am supposed to meet my friends lo, I thot I will be late bt it turn out tt I am the second one to arrive. Reached CCK then saw Eugene so obviously he is the first one to arrive lo. Then he sae he haven eat breakfast so went CHEERS with him to get his breakfast. So we wait there for the rest lo. Cailing arrived, follow by mengyeow and then the very very "EARLY" one..Hahas, if u noe hu is my grp members, I guess u will noe hu is the super da4 pai2 someone by now.. :PBtw, my previous post is got meaning one, read careful each word and u will noe what does tt whole chuck of words represent.I haven polish my boots yet, gt the urge of not polishing leh..bt cannot...nvm, shall polish them after finishing my dinner :DTag replies:Jorin: your school still got holiday homework arh? Jiayous :D
Daphne: okie lah I noe I am the one who dun always smile and laugh but I will try my best to be as happy as you de alright? Anyway u are 14 years old, I am 14 years old too, nobody will go tell ppl they are 14 years how many months old when people ask them bout their age right? so we are equal :D I am not old lo...
Candis: Nvm de lah, I think Daphne wun blame u de, at least u now noe le mah and also wished her happy birthday le (:
Shiwei: Got meaning one, next time got time then tell u bah :P and hor I am not stupid k? Dun always call me stupid mei can? "clever" kor..hahas :D
Ohya I forget about tt quiz I was tagged to do...o.O
1. Do you have any secrets?Maybe?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy?I am not a lesbian so u should noe whats my answer bah..o.O
3. Do you enjoy going to school?Yes when there's friends
4. What will you do with $100000000?Think about that on the day when I really had tt sum of money, no point wasting ur time daydreaming right? o.O
5. What's your view towards love?It is to protect and care about someone very important to you with your whole heart
6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?Loving someone that loves you too (:
7. How long would you be willing to wait for someone you love?idk
8. If the person you love is NOT attached, what will you do?NOT attached does not mean tt person dun lyk anyone mah..so there is practically nothing I will do lo
9. Is there anything that makes me extremely happy?The 3Fs...Family, Friends and Food...Hahas :D
10. What makes you angry?When I am being
冤枉11. How would you see yourself in TEN years?Still a human being? o.O
12. Who is currently more important to you?Family and friends
13. What is the most important thing in your life?Seeing my family and friends happy everyday
14. What if your best friends dropped into the sea and did not know how to swim, who will you save first?Save the one who don't know how to swim..o.O
15. What is your favourite color?White (because it comprises of all the colours)
16. Would u give all in in your relationship?Yes
17. If your ex hurts u badly and wants you back, what will you do?I wun do anything? since he can hurt me so badly once, nobody can confirm tt he wun do it again right? I am not so stupid to repeat my mistake and let him hurt me again...
18. How are you feeling right now?bored...
19. Love or like?Both
20. Who tagged you?Mengyeow
21. How is your relationship with him?He is my friend.
22. 5impressions of him?He is never happy ( this will apply for all 5)
23. The most memorable thing he had done for me?It is already memory le so I dun wan rake up the past but I will remember it forever.
24. Pass this quiz to 10ppl to see how they feel about you(for guys, change the questions to "girls","she","her"etc.)1. Daphne
2. Pei Qin
3. Jieyi
4. Jorin
5. Candis
6. Dorothy
7. Evelyn
8. Yaxue
9. Cailing
10. Kelly
Q1. Who is no.6 having a relationship with ? [Dorothy]She never tell me..
Q2. If no.2 & 7 are together, is that a good thing ? [Pei Qin & Evelyn]They are both gals so wun be in a relationship tgt, just friends lo
Q3. What is no.2 studying about ? [Pei Qin]The different Subjects lo..o.O
Q4. When is the last time u had a chat with no.3 ? [Jieyi]A couple of days ago?
Q5. Which band does no.8 like ? [Yaxue]not very sure..
Q6. Does no.1 have any siblings ? [Daphne]Yes, a bro
Q7. Would you like to woo no.3 ? [Jieyi]If I am a guy, I would (:
Q8. How about no.7 ? [Evelyn]I would too if I am a guy (:
Q9. Is no.4 single ? [Jorin]Should be bah..
Q10. What's the surname of no.5 ? [Candis]Wong
Q11. What's the hobby of no.1 ? [Daphne]Playing Audition o.O (everytime ask me play with her..hahas)
Q12. Where is no.2 studying ? [Pei Qin]NHHS
Q13. Where does no.9 lives ? [Cailing]CCK
Q14. What colour does no.10 likes? [Kelly]Black bah if I am not wrong
Q15. are no.1 and 9 best friends? [Daphne and Cailing]Umm, they don't know each other..
Q16. Does no.10 have pets? [Kelly]Dun tink so bah...
Q17. Is no.5 the sexiest person on earth? [Candis]I think she is..hahas :D
Q18. What's no.8 doing now ? [Yaxue]should be at home bah..Idk cos I am not with her now..