Physics test today was Managable :D
I SERIOUSLY THINK PHYSICS ROCK :D
Hahas. Anyway I was extremely tired today. During Maths lesson, I almost fell asleep. This is the first time I almost fell asleep during maths lesson. Normally, Mr Chia's loud voice will keep me awake, however today it doesn't seem to have any effect on me. LOL
Then recess was fun playing truth or dare with so many people. Hahas. I think we can form a snack gang in class and have like a small party session with game during recess (:
Its so 409 can?! cos only 409 have :D Hahas
AND I THINK ORGANIC CHEMISTRY IS FUN :D
So after school went home with Evelyn. Went big book shop. Hahas love going big book shop with her because she can help me decide while I give her comments about what she want to buy. (:
I am not used to someone keep saying thanks to me.
It seems so formal.
hahas lol.
I am who I am. I wouldn't change just because of you. (: