All of us live the magnificent journey of life with our due share of ups and downs, twists and turns. Some of us get astray - just to back in time. Others forget the right path.I am influenced by Paul.
Paul so bad, he is making me jealous by telling me, he learnt the vioin, piano and guitar.
AND PAUL IS GOING TO TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY THE VIOLIN FOC :D
SO HAPPY! I really want to learn an instrument..
so thanks Paul a lot a lot a lot.
Anyone wants to teach me Piano? :D
Okay so ya, I am quite happy yesterday and today. Don't know why :D
I am not that sad about my phone anymore...
learn to be more optimistic after the phone incident...
I din know that I can actually get over it like seriously? But I think I am going down to JP to ask how much does it cost to replace the cover. If its reasonable, maybe I will change. But if its too ex, which I believe it would be, then nevermind lorh, but I want buy somethings to decorate the cover so that my phone look even more unique :D
Now my phone got william's artwork. Hahas, so unique right? you all also dun have. Hahas. :P
I feel so 幸福 now :D
So many friends who care for me, so many friends who dote on me.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS :D