Air Rifle competition briefing today.
The buffer time is seriously long...they are just so PROFESSIONAL to add in so MUCH buffer time.
We spend 2/3 of the time there waiting, with 1/3 of the time actually listening to the briefing. COOL! =.=
The air rifle is HEAVY. and its really very heavy. Not like what paul say.
Paul: Its not the rifle heavy, its you too weak"
LOL, screw him, like that say me.
Anyway I seem to feel much much better today. The unique scratches and stuff on my phone just take it as a form of decoration lor. But I think I am going down JP to the service centre to ask them check my phone. Its behaving quite weird recently. lol, sound like some pet. Hahas, its just a phone.
Haiz..why must 2nd Feb falls on Tues?
So sad... ):
I got tuition on that day and those people I want to celebrate with, cannot celebrate with me ):