I thought of what to make for someone's birthday gift already :D
Smart me (:
I feel so proud of myself now. Hahas. Must quickly finish the present if not later common tests coming then no time to do already.
Anyway I am so looking forward to Friday's parade. Secret! Don't tell you why. If not no fun already :P
I am quite high at the moment...
Anyone can pei me go IMM tmr please?!?!
I want to buy materials...someone nice please say YES! PLEASE!
lol. I think I am temperamental recently.
Nevermind, shall control my mood and switch it to the happy one :D
And I want to clarify something like seriously.
Who ask Joshua and gang keep saying I did something sneaky with Kanghui at the stairs.
Like LOL? We were just pure talking to each other. And it was like he happened to be on duty and ya I went to ask him about something lorh. Like that also sneaky =.=
And seriously is there a way to identify twins?
I only know KangHui is councillor and Kang Wen is not.
And they have different colour specs? LOL. I dun usually observe people's specs. I only recognise the face.But if both faces look identical, how am I suppose to differentiate who is who?
Do A maths differentiation? I doubt it works! Hahas!
Omg this is so i dunno what to say.Hahas. But I don't discriminate twins okay?
LOL.
I think 409 is fun too :D
Physics SPA WAS OH MY GOD SO FUN :D
LOVE PHYSICS!
and there's PURE GEOGRAPHY LESSONS TOMORROW! HOORAY :D
LOVE GEOGRAPHY!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I think its fun getting to know more juniors but its abit weird when everyone is on the topic of 姐弟恋 o.o
hahas..ok i shall stop here and go finish up all my hmk :D
i will be BACK! :D
HAHAS!