|
|
date/time Saturday, March 29, 2008,10:01 PM
hihi,Today was sian at home, nth to do de, so went watch da show -《命中注定我爱你》( Fated to love you) on You tube. It was damn nice lah, da 陈欣怡 was cute n funny lorh, I like her alot.haha, bt I wun be able to noe bout tis show w/o nichol posting it on her blog.haha, so thank lots nichol =] I finish da first two episode liao, waiting fer episode 3 to show cast on You tube, carn wait to watch it. Then, after watching da show, I was like surfing da internet lah when my stupid bro go off da modem jus cos I ask him to stop playing maple n shut down da desktop. I was like so damn pissed off wif him larh, so I was like quarrelling wif him like siao, shouting till so damn loud at him n I regreted shouting nw lorh, cos I having sorethroat, lose my voice again le. hope tt my voice can cum bac b4 sch start if nt surely tio tease by khiat tong n jia jun dey all de lor. dey sure will sae I voice break which is like so damn mean of them. I tink dey too bo liao le, enjoy teasing ppl's misfortune.o.o kk, continue saying bout me n my bro's quarrel. Cos I was like shouting at him den I tink he bu shuang me cos I go hit him on his head n so he go tak da chair n wanted to hit me lor, ended up my knee cap was like swollen n bruised cos of him lah. Ouch!!! its like so damn pain lah...bt nw me n my bro okie liao bt I was like still abit mad cos he mak my knee cap bruise. After tt, I went watch tv, nw den started doing all da hwk. I finish chem liao cos its easy n if nvr do surely tio scolding from Mr Liu de. See, I so guai, I am such a gd gal,haha, lols. Mr Liu can b vry fierce when scolding ppl de lor bt he's oso quite nice lah.Btw, I gt lots of prob lor, one extreme one is bcos of da conflict between one of my gd fren wif sum of da gals in 210. haiz, when can tis ever stop arh? Everytime 210 always gt such ting happen de n I always like dunno y gt involve de. haiz, gt tis prob liao den still plus another one which is kinda of personal de so 不方便 sae. But wat I can sae is it is relly vry difficult to like sumone, is like I like him till vry 辛苦, sumtimes he's cold den sumtimes warm, oso dunno y.haiz, hope all my problems will be like da rain, after pouring, den dere will be rainbow.kk, gtg do my hwk liao, byes. cya...:D
|