|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Wednesday, March 26, 2008,5:38 PM
My blog is dead dead and dead...n since dere is "someone" hu wanted me to revive my blog, so to nt mak tt "someone" disappointed, I shall post bah...jkjk, no lah, nt jus bcos of tt "someone" tt tag on my blog bt cos my blog is seriously dead so I mus do sum "CPR" to it le.haha..."CPR"=posting,hehe.so lets tok bout today, lesson was quite slacky today, mostly are lectures by teacher like D&T, English and Geography periods. Then gt maths hwk given by mr paul ling. Then sch ends liao, wed, alot ppl gt cca so thot I hav no one to go home wif bt luckily mj no cca, so we go home together,haha, thx him :D So tts all bout today, gtg le, byes
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |