|
|
date/time Wednesday, April 16, 2008,5:41 PM
harlo, long time no post liao. Aiyah, carn be help cos I vry lazy,haha.Bt I will try to post more often de k? Todae gt maths n geo test. Maths test is kinda of a "surprise" test. No matter hw 210 potest to Mr Ling, oso no use, cos teacher has the final say, so no choice lorh, nid sit fer tt 30mins paper. Its quite ok lah, bt I gt weird answers like 0 n more strange de is -0.LOLS!!! weird weird de ans, bt hope I get my calculation right, so wun lose PRECIOUS marks lorh. OMG!! The geo test is like hmm, few ques only bt is dose kind of essay ques de, nid write long long de ans. My handwriting totally sux lah in tt paper cos only 40mins, nid rush through, no time waste to write nice nice. So ps to ms nornie, hope u can read my "neat" handwriting n dun gt a shock when marking my paper. cos no choice de lorh, relly nid write vry fast if nt carn finish paper, den die liao. Haiz, I tink I going to fail da geo test lorh. I mus relly pray hard tt I will pass. So finally, tests all over liao, so todae is relaxing dae fer me.hehe:D After sch, fengyu ask me help him buy food cos me n jieyi going down to canteen mah so I help him buy lorh. Den buy liao, I go add salt to the fries tt fengyu wan. cos da salt tingy like carn pour out like tt so I was like kp squeezing n squeezing lorh. After tt, I bring up da food. N noe wat, da fries was super salty lah, everyone eat one carn stand liao, even 209 tt BB guy, if nt wrong shd be Joel oso sae hu put da salt one arh? haha, da culprit is me. Relly sorrie fengyu, I din noe dere will be so much salt de, I din mean to kill u de.haha, tts kinda of bad of me. After tt, me n jieyi stay till 2.30 den leave sch. Den went walking slowly to da bus stop. When we was like reaching da bus stop liao, we saw 106 leaving. We were like, 我的妈呀!if we walk faster by few mins den will be able to tak tt bus liao lorh. Bt me n jieyi still decide to wait fer next 106 cos we lazy to change train mah, jus wanna sit bus all da way to bukit batok lorh. Then, we met fengyu at da bus stop while waiting. I din realise he was dere lah, den I tio shock when he suddenly appear. We wait wait wait. n u noe wat, fengyu dunno tt almost every bus at tt bus stop will stop at clementi station. So funny lorh, den me n jieyi tell him every bus can tak de bt he like 半信半疑 like tt. Finally, after waiting so long, 106 finally cum liao. den me n jieyi was like asking fengyu to tak 106 wif us when he was bout to tak another bus. We succeeded, hehe so me n jieyi are pro de lorh. After fengyu gt down da bus, we saw mr tan hy walking up da station. He was walking bhind fengyu, so Jieyi go sms fengyu,tell him, den he like thot is april fool joke.lols, haha. Then, I dun feel like going home so early todae mah, so suggest to jieyi, go west mall shopping. Jieyi was okie wif my suggestion n we went shopping le.hehe. We first went popular, me n jieyi bought da same chinese novel bt she bought another comic bk too. Next, we went c ear rings. I sae wanna buy den was like staring at all da ear rings, dunno which one to choose. Jieyi was like asking me if I was buying anot, den I ans yes da each time she asked bt in da end, I din buy den left da shop liao. lols, haha, sorrie jieyi, wasted yr time. After tt, we went to comics connection. Then we saw 1 whole collection of keychains lah. Its so damn cute lorh, total gt 11 different kind de. Then,I bought 4, jieyi bought 3. total up ours, we hav 7 different ones, short of 4 more den full collection liao, bt we dun wan waste so much money on tt n so din buy. Jieyi bought pink, white n blue de. I bought green, black, orange n purple de. The blue one tt jieyi bought look chao like her lah, is I ask her to buy tt one de cos it resembles her.hehe;P After buying, we c so late liao n so decide to go home le. On da MRT, me n jieyi was like carn believe tt we bought so many tings in jus a few hrs. haha, n so we conclude: " Geraldine and Jieyi are SHOPPING QUEENS"!!! haha, so damn fun lorh todae. looking forward to da next shopping trip wif jieyi.hehe:D Below are pics of the keychains tt I had bought:(I sure u all will oso tink its cute de lorh, after seeing) This is the “精明”one, with +,-,x,÷ signs behind de. So unique hor... This is the “健康”one, also the one which I like the BEST among the four. Cos da colour vry nice n oso vry cuteee!! This is the “小心,危险”one. So cool rite... This is the “交通安全”one. So cute hor...
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
|