|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Monday, April 7, 2008,9:10 PM
hihi, long time no post liao... my blog is dying again... haha bt compared to yx's one, I tink mine much better den hers bah,hehe. okok, let me gif my bestest wishes to haowei first. Todae's haowei's b'dae. Relly sry haowei, I 4gt yr b'dae le so nvr buy present. Relly sry. I'll treat u wateva u wan when we go home together to mak up fer yr b'dae present.hope u will 4gif me...SO.... A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAOWEI!!!Dedicated to him:Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to haowei, Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐。Hope you will like the b'dae song above which I had specially dedicated fer you.hehe :D
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |