Hihi, I shall be hardworking to come to post... and oso cos of Candis. Since she so guai, I ask her to update her blog den she go update, of cos I mus come post lor since she ask me to :D
Hmm, todae when to the Kwong Wai Shui Hospital to visit the senior citizens dere.
Reach dere at bout 2 plus going to 3. then gt 1 woman, shd be da in-charge, brief us on the hospital and wat we shd do n shd nt do. After tt, we began our "job". Sum are in charge of laundry, sum in charge of games, sum in charge of performing magic show fer the citizens dere while da rest are to interact with the senior citizens. I am one of them (:
Its so fun toking to the senior citizens. They vry friendly. Bcos I noe Cantonese mah so going to tok to them using Cantonese lor, at first still afraid my Cantonese too poor den dey dun understand wat I say bt end up dey all understand leh and I oso speak kinda of fluent, haha :P So happy lor, I thot I carn even tok to them cos i dunno hw to communicate using their dialects bt end up I did tok to alot of them.
Got 1 old lady in Ward 8 de kp telling me she is hungry bt da nurses carn gif her food cos she jus had her tea break and can only hav their dinner at 5pm. So I told her to be guai and watch tv, time will pass soon and she will gt her dinner soon and she rly listen to me. Summore she oso vry cute, kp asking me wats the time cos i told her only can eat at 5pm. hehe :)
Still gt 1 lady in Ward 6 de, she rly vry cute lah, her face is lyk a little kid lyk tt and she vry friendly, so enjoy toking to her.
Ohya, gt one ting mus emphasize de...
A group of us went to the Ward 3 dere which is a hospital lah, den we ask da nurses if we can tok to da patients. After getting permission from da nurses, we went to tok to the patients lor. Gt 1 is vry nice, she vry tired den dun feel lyk toking bt she din chase us off, jus tell us nicely tt she is tired and so we let her rest lor. Gt 1 old woman, she damn funny lah. She kp holding my hand, lyk she mistook me fer her grand daughter lyk tt when I first tok to her alone. After tt, Daphne dey all join in too as her dialects are Hokkien and Cantonese and I dun understand Hokkien at all. hehe, psps.. Then she started saying wat "gugu" and "mei mei" mak us so damn confused lah. She jus kp saying wat "gugu" and "meimei" den ask her wat she jus kp pointing to the bed 23 tt direction. She sae wat tt patient is her sis bt dere is no one on da bed and da surname of tt patient is different from hers so cannot be sisters de mah. I rly dun understand wat is "gugu" and "meimei". Then end up we jus sae bye bye to her and went off lor cos da bus had arrive.
On the bus, Mr Tan asked us wat had we learnt from them den me, daphne and peiqin sae "gugu" and "meimei" haha so funny lah :D bt gt pity is din get to watch da magic show tt bryan, garrick dey all prepared de...
Todae went to the Kwong Wai Shui Hospital is rly a vry gd experience and it is fun too. Hope can go dere again (:
P.S Daphne, mus be careful with yr uses of words ^^