EOY finally over le...
hmm but dk why just not very happy like how I will be when after EOY...
Maybe as things changes, I oso change le bah...
Last time I wun ever like to go home alone without any friends de but now I find going home alone quite okie le...
Last time I like to talk alot but now also dunno why just become with lesser n lesser words as time passes..
I changed le bah...is this good or bad?
Today went JEC with Cailing and Rachel
Went to eat Japanese food for lunch cos Rachel recommend de, its not bad
After that met Kelly and friends in JEC too so went take neoprints..heehee rachel gt one pose damn funny de...haha :D
{But better not show cos its 经典,wanna noe jiu go take neoprint with rachel...heehee :P

Rachel me and Cailing :D
P.s
"想当个默默守护着你的王子" quoted from a show de cos its damn sweet (: