Umm..bout my previous post, its cos I am too angry with others saying all these false things so I posted de...no offence...and really sorrie to whoever who thinks that that post is directed to him or her. That post was just me venting off my anger and it does not mean to scold any particular person so please dun take it to heart...
However, please dun say anyting or spread any rumours bout me n shiwei cos there is practically nothing going on between me n him. We are seriously just pure good friends.
Shiwei has someone he rly lyk alot and so its better not to sae anyting bout me n him in case the girl he lyk may misunderstood.
I rly dunno what happen to 3 numbers
Everything was going on fine when 3 numbers started to ignore me
3 numbers never talk to me like last time anymore
Maybe 3 numbers and me carn even be friends anymore le bah?...
I believed 3 numbers said tt yesterday cos __ dun wanna hurt me any further...
I all understand de but back to normal really got tt difficult mah?
I am tired le...
I dun wanna guess this n that le..
I dun wanna to fake in front of others that I am happy n smile like there's nth wrong when I am not even happy...
I carn control my tears le...
I dun wanna try to 4gt 3 numbers...I just wanna to love 3 numbers secretly
but what can I do?
I rly rly no more energy left liao...
I just wan to be back to tt cheerful & happy me
Without any problems or troubles
& I rly hope tt 3 numbers n me can be back to normal