|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Saturday, November 1, 2008,4:03 PM
Our First FDC Training Today (:It was extremely FUN!!!! Learnt lots of rifle drills...its was damn fun lah...小叮 was with me the fer the whole training...he's rocks and he's extremely nice to me!!!!Guess hu's 小叮 bah...haha (p.s I tink only np SUPER clique noe what I am toking about)I ❤ FDC trainings...I ❤ my dear 小叮Aiyah dun wan plae around with u ppl liao lah...小叮 is the nickname I give to my rifle..Cos I am geral mah den call rifle 小叮, da 叮 rhymes with dine which forms "GERALDINE" (:Rifles really rocks lah, though its heavy but I ❤ rifle drills cos its fun and super cool. Those who din get to learn that, u will experience how I feel now when u learn it next time. Its rly vry fun. Trust me..Besides rifle drills, we still get to learn lots of new drills plus some fancy drills..Tell u ppl sth, simin ❤ the rifle drill called "tadang senjatah" dunno is it correct spelling anot but it is oso known as the "shoot bird" drill cos we are suppose to raise up the rifle and be in a shooting position, lyk shooting a bird lyk tt lah...but Jun Wei sae "shoot bird" sound vry vulgar so when he teach us the drill, we nid to sae the "tadang senjatah"...haha..then while we were practising this drill at the car poach, there is really a bird at the root of the school building so Sec3s all sae when we do the tadang drill, the bird must fly away...so Jermaine, Lin Fang & clique make some shooting sound when doing the drill...they are cute...haha :DBut the bird din fly away..o.OOhya still got, cos 2dae early in the morning rain mah so the parade square is full of puddles. Then when we march in the parade square, we banged our leg and the water will lyk splash on us or other ppl...damn funny lah. Got one time dunno hu bang damn hard den there got alot of water den end up all of us got splashed...haha, fun right?So cool marching and doing drills on puddles (:After training, during dismissal that time, Sir Edwin wanted us to nominate a male cadet from sec2 squad to be the MC fer the open hse den we all said sth vry funny but its better not to mention it if nt any male sec2 cadet hu visit my blog sure will kill us de...haha, so I noe, all the girls noe, we noe, but they dunno...haha :D (no offence arh so sec 2 guys dun nid be angry) But still, I support Eugene or Kee Foong but Eugene Still first..haha cos Eugene is NICE!!! (:After that we nid to bersurai mah den when turn check, the timer was supposed to sae check up what den something real funny happen...haha...go ask those ppl who went today fer the training and u will noe cos the timer is nice den I dun wan mention it on my blog...heehee :PAfter training, we went to eat at West Mall "Burger King"I kope food from SUPER clique cos I din buy any food as mummy left food fer me at home..Then all of us finish eating liao, left simin with her fries and upsized drink, so I rushed her, ask her to eat faster lo. Then I suggest to her to take the fries away and eat on the way then noe what she reply? she said "Then 我的 tomato sauce leh?" All of us broke out into laughter lah when simin sae this...funny rite? Simin is always the funny one among us so she always make us laugh when we are with her but she can be vry serious too (:Went home with Kelly, Cailing & Simin cos we all take MRT while Rachel & Sze Hwee take bus..The Train was super empty lah, no ppl de so we occupy the whole row...cool sia!Tag replies:Shiwei: Dun nid thanks me fer explaining cos this is what I shd do and we are really innocent wat why must we let them sae bout us and we do nth? Explaination is a MUST (:Jian Sheng: You are right, if I din work it out myself, all dose encouragements from my frens wun work so thanks alot..yr words really let me realise alot (:Jorin: Hmm, Thanks fer yr super long tag which is full of encouragements (: thoughts appreciated :DUmm, maybe my blog will be on hiatus soon...see how first (:
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |