|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Friday, October 31, 2008,6:00 PM
My third post for today? o.o Why am I posting so much arh? lols I am too bo liao le, cos nth to do mah. Then nth to do but carn just rot there right? umm shd not sae rot, shd sae waste my time doing nothing cos I am not dead hw to rot? lols see,I have some scientific knowledge de lo.haha.Subject combination I ❤ U manx!!"Double science & Double Humanities Rocks"2moro got FDC training! nice (: cos can handle with rifles though quite heavy but I ❤ Rifles Rifles are COOL :D I am selected for FDC!!! Just in case anyone of u dunno wats FDC, its stands for "Fancy Drill Contingent" Umm actually it should be all the Sec 2 girls who went fer the FDC selection that got selected. If anyone of u wonder why there's no Sec 2 guys selected, its cos the guys side din receive np msg that there's a FDC selection mah so not their fault. I am not going on the actual day which is Nan Hua's Open House cos I am already overseas liao but Jun Wei sae mdm n sir sae still must go for trainings...nvm lah, trainings are fun (: Btw Jun Wei vry cute, he was on9 on msn and he msg me to tell me that I need to go fer training when he can start a conver with me and tell me on9..haha
Actually the purpose of starting this third post of the day is to announce that "Happy gurl is back" (: (p.s I tink only he noe wat I mean :P) I had finally realised everything and also sorta 想通了... The purpose of this blog is to make people around me happy It is not to let them worry about me when I post sad stuff and so I decided to create a new blog to start everything afresh. The new blog will bring happiness to people who visit it... I dun wan any of my besties or gd frens to be sad... I wanna all of them to be happy, especially tt particular person who is always so emo... I wan to see smile hang on their faces... Down with "Frown"!!! Must support arh :P Geraldine's motto : "Be happy & Smile" (: Nothing is impossible in this world...trust me, cos I experienced the so called "impossible" n so i believed that nth is impossible de So everyone, pls kindly gif me a smile on my tagboard to support me n oso most importantly, to make today a happy one fer u (: To tt particular person: You are really an important friend.. Please do not because of that and cause us carn even be friends.. I wun wan to lose u such a nice n gd friend... Plus tt time u once promised to be my _ _ _ (fill in urself so as to c if u still rmb yr promise) and let me bully u de leh...u sae u wun break promises de so dun ever break this one okie? I will listen to u de... u wan me to _ _ _ _ * _ _ ( 2 words ) rite? I will de... But got one thing I sure wun allow u de... You will always be my bestest friend and no matter what u sae, oso wun change tt de... Promise me, can u?
This is a happy post and so I wanna everyone to be happy (:
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |