Account for Friday's parade:
In the morningMarshall for Sec 1 registration..
For this part u peeps can refer to Cailing's blog cos there's practically nth much to post about..just that a particular someone loves us too much and follows wherever we go lo..actually wanna bai3 tuo1 tt someone de but we are too nice not to do such a mean thing and so we just ren3 lo. Actually its okie lah just tt sometimes its abit irritating lyk when having lyk "private talk" with a few friends then somebody just suddenly cut in..lols
Ohya before rachel starts nagging that I did not thank her for her SUPER DUPER NICE XMAS GIFT FROM HONGKONG, I btr give her a big
THANK YOU now...
(Rachel: big enuf? lols..hahas :D)
Rachel gave each of us a very
BEAUTIFUL card with of course
NEAT words typed by her lah what else..o.O so as expected, rachel started convincing us in the card on how much she rocks.
There is 1 paragraph in the card tt she gives me tt says:
"Okay, so do you know what to wish for Christmas?"
[There is 5 points but I shall only list out the last point]
5) THE MOST IMPT THING OF ALL. You must wish that, RACHEL BECOMES CHAIRMAN OF NHNP. So that the unit will collaspe! Hahahahahaha. LIKE REAL LAH. When Rachel becomes chairman of np, the unit will be brought to greater heights, higher than the petronas twin tower, higher than Taipei 101, higher than Mount Everest. haha. NHNP WILL GET GOLD FOR SURE :D
Very funny right? I din noe that Rachel is as humourous as tall slim man..Hahas :D..kk lah joking only lah..I shall be nice to sae..
Rachel Peh rocks..for once a
nd not many many times like what she wrote in my card. So rachel, u should thanks me..hahas :D kk lah really thanks for the present and the card. Thats the
BEST christmas gift I got this year okie? heehee :P
In the AfternoonNPCC Retreat
I was in Group 1 which consists of Joanna, Eugene, Stephanie, Andrew and another sec1 guy, idk how to spell his name..paiseh arh..anyway I dun think he will even come see my blog lo..o.O
Groups ICs are Joven and Hazel :D
The retreat this year was fun :D
Thanks Eugene for sacrificing himself for the make-up things..(:
Others shall not elaborate le since it is already part of my memory (: and I am rushing for time since I am going for A maths tuition soon..o.O
Saturday:
Nth much...
Just realised that some things really changed alot...
Everything in the past had already become memories and only memories..wun happen again in the present anymore...
When some things or people changed le, everything wun be the same anymore..
P.s Life goes in a rhythm of miracles happening every day...