Before I am too lazy to post, I btr do the quiz that Lim Daphne tagged me..o.O
Name 10 people:
1. Cai Ling
2. Kelly
3. Jieyi
4. Pei Qin
5. Dorothy
6. Kee Foong
7. Meng Yeow
8. Jorin
9. Jian Sheng
10. Stephanie
No. of questions :20
Q1.How is 1 related to 2? (Cai Ling & Kelly)
Very good friends and both from SUPER clique :D
Q2.Say something about 9? (Jian Sheng)
He is 210's chairman and he really did a great job (:
Q3.How is 7 related to you (Meng Yeow)
Friend plus Squadmate
Q4.What if 1 & 10 ever dated each other? (Cai Ling & Stephanie)
They noe each other but I don't think both of them will go on a date bah..lols
Q5.Does 3 like 8? (Jieyi & Jorin)
They totally dunno each other..o.O
Q6. Does 6 likes to eat candy? (Keefoong)
Go ask him..hahas :D
Q7.What is 5's nickname?(Dorothy)
umm, I never heard of her nickname..
Q8. Is 4 single? (Pei Qin)
No? She is my lao po..heehee :D
Q9.What does 1 like to do? (Cai Ling)
Like to hang out with SUPER clique...hahas :P
Q10.How is 4 related to 3? (Pei Qin & Jieyi)
They are good friends and both are from Animal Farm :D
Q11.Would you like to date 10? (Stephanie)
If I am a guy lo..hehehe
lQ12. What if 5 likes 7 ? (Dorothy & Meng Yeow)
They dunno each other so it wun happen de..n I think both of them are not each other's cup of tea bah...
Q13.What do you like about 8? (Jorin)
She is my primary sch fren and she is super duper nice..Hahas :D
Q14.What colour does 6 likes? (Keefoong)
Black bah? his blog colour is black..lols
Q15. Who is closer to you ? 7 or 2 ? (Meng Yeow / Kelly)
About the same bah..One from squad, one from clique..both are my friends..
Q16. What colour does 1 likes the most? (Cai Ling)
Should be purple bah (:
Q17.Who is 3's Crush? (jieyi)
Daphne? Quoted by her in her blog "hehheh. me! im her oh so nice galfriend :D"
Q18.What is 10's hobby? (Stephanie)
Listening to music? idk ><
Q19.When is the last time you met 5?(Dorothy)
Very long ago
Q20.How is 2 related to 8? (Kelly & Jorin)
They don't know each other.