Muster parade today....it was oh my god..I forget my name tag..Argh!!! thats the most unlucky thing that happen to me todae..o.o had been very unlucky since yesterday..must be cos of tt stupid bird shit that makes me so unlucky lah. lols. So IC sae no full u cannot join in the muster parade so me n her was just standing somewhere near the parade square. We stood can? actually Junwei sae SIT but as u noe "one for all, all for one", so we stood for the whole muster parade. Very nice right? hahas..lols. kk so yupp, I got only tt CD badge cos the Road safety badge and rank(out of stock) will be given to me some other day..so ya okie lo.
Then FDC training..not much comments but just jiayous lo..
After np, went eat at West Mall with SUPER clique (:
Then homed..
Yesterday went Batam (: Bought lots n lots of things cos its super duper cheap!!! :P
I ♥ SHOPPING :D