I had reached home (:
MID YEARS ARE
FINALLY OVER ;D
To those who are doing Bio paper now, I wish all of u the best of luck. Jiayous!
Lols sound abit sarcastic arh but my wishes are from my heart de so dun doubt me hor.
kk lah hmm rewind abit back to few days ago. Hahas..cool right? memory can rewind one. Cos I pro mah.Mwhaha ;P
LOL indirectly zi'kuaing myself. Hmm few days back.. Mood was kinda of emo? Wasn't in a good mood after so much things happen?
k lah but to that person, I don't hate you (: You are still my bestest friend.Hahas after all, u did make me happy before and I think tts enough ;D
So...I don't think I will avoid u? because I dun find the need to? lols..I doubt anyone of u understand what I am saying. Okay 4gt it, as long as the person know what I am trying to sae can liao.
k lah idk what to post liao..come bac later xD