SPORTS DAY TODAY WAS ALTHOUGH TIRING AND I DID NOT SPEND TIME WITH 309, BUT I LOVE THE CLASS TEE!!! LOVE 309. WE ROCK! HAHAS :DOkay, anyway, Todae's marshall was totally tiring but it was quite fun with my TWIN ard :D
Hahas. Okie my twin rocks. He damn nice de. He went to buy food fer me :D
不愧是我的twin :D Hahas
By the way, just now when I was talking to Chukien on9, I discover something. I really very dumb lor. The Junwei on my Msn contact is actually my Twin and I had always thought that the Junwei was NCO Junwei so I din ever dare to talk to him. How stupid can I get? LOL is lyk I was so shocked when chukien told me its tt junior junwei.I am SOOOOOOO LAGGGGGGGGG.Hahas nvm everyone makes mistake. (:
Okay back to marshalling. Its lyk overall its quite okay, except the prize presentation part and the part whereby I got splash by milo 2 times because of some childish lower Sec students who play with milo? Zzz. Nth btr to do. So ya, must thanks kaisheng fer getting me tissue. :D
After that homed with Cailing. Went to buy BUBBLE TEA :D but i prefer CCK outlet one. Cos the peach is sweeter (:
So we talk talk talk, n talk about our 缺点.
To Cai Ling: I will 改掉我的缺点的 :D
Quote of the day