Today was actually quite a nice day but after my eye twinkled a few times during Elect History, right after that, something bad happened. Mr Chew came to talk to me about something which happened few weeks back. Seriously I did NOT show any bushuang face to her. I admit that its my mistake fer not greeting her and I can apologise fer that BUT no way am I going to admit something which I did NOT do and that is showing her the bushuang face. I dislike people who accuse me for something which I did not do.
Anyway as quoted from Echo Charlie "What for choose to remember unhappy things when you can choose to forget it?" ya so I shall 4gt bout this incident and not get upset over it. Btw, thanks Echo Charlie for making me feel btr after talking to him. :)
kk nth much to say so yupp shall end my post here..
P.s he is not my cup of TEA, COFFEE, or whatever drinks you all can think off..Hahas <--- inside joke ;D