Just now had family outing :D
Went Lot 1 shopping and then to Yew Tee Point (:
Okie so yupp I shall let pictures do the saying since there's a saying that says "Picture speaks a thousand words" ;D

My sister trying to put on her bracelet..

She still carn open her bracelet..Zzz

Finally...She's done :D
[So 爱美 right? Hahas..gals mah]
In the mean time...

I had nth btr to do so went to play ard with my fone :D

My sis should be glad that I din not squeeze her head..HAHAS :D

Can you all see me in the mirror? So cool right? Hahas I think so leh.. ;P

A Picture of me!!!! So cute right?! Hahas I noe ;D

The Wallet that SUPER clique bought fer my b'dae :D
Thanks alot (:

Me wearing shades!!! Omg! I love shades :D

Me and my BRO!!!!

So Chio right? I noe u are envy of my
BLUE dictionary :D
This is what mummy brought fer me today.
Luv my mum lots :D
Okie so obviously, I am taking pics with my fone at home b4 we made our way to our destination..
Hahas.. but its fun taking pics leh.. :D
kk so yupp I shall end my post here..
byesssss!!!!