Okay its a long time since I ever post and I think its really time to revive my blog. Zzz. I had been letting my blog rot lyk some shit which I dun think there's anyone coming to my blog because there's practically nth fer them to read when I, the owner of this blog NEVER POST?!?!
LOL suddenly I am lyk scolding myself fer nt posting and the next minute, I will leave my blog to rot once AGAIN. I dun really commit in doing sth unless I had the passion towards it. U noe, the "PASSION"! and practically or shd I sae obviously, GERALDINE DO NOT HAVE THE PASSION FOR BLOGGING! SO WHY DID SHE EVEN HAS A BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE? lols this question I oso dunno, maybe just following the tread whrby everyone has a blog?Okay tts a super lame reason. =.=
Anyway I think I am going to flunk my MYE badly! I regretted not starting my revision much much earlier. I think I flunk my HUMANITIES! I flunk my PHYSICS! I flunk my almost everything. Its like I had a phobia of getting back my results now. I am afraid to look at the results of my 9 subjects. I am starting to wonder, will I even have an A fer my MYE? I am starting to ponder why did I even have the passion to learn during primary school and NOW ME, the same Me, is so slack! even slackier than a SLACKER! Sometimes I think I sucks as a student. Why must I be so LAZY? LOL idk but I just dun have the urge to sit down , hold on to my textbook and start revising. Idk why. I just feel that I am getting lazier as time goes by. I hope I can pass all subjects fer MYE! Please. I really really really want to PASS all subjects!
I really dun wanna break down again n again after receiving my results and feel that sense of disappointment. MYE, I did not put in my full effort, BUT fer the next upcoming exam, I am gonna to STUDY like some nerd freak or whatever. MYE will be the last time I will feel tt sense of disappointment.
Disappointment SHOO AWAY FROM ME!
I am determined to do so
I know I can do it because I have your support (:
To someone who has always been thr fer me whenever I needa someone to tok to, Really thanks alot. You ROCK! :D
kk I shall end my post here and go revise fer my A maths!
I am determined to get an A1 fer A maths!
"believe in yourself and you surely can do it" (: